Sustainability - Much more than words.
The future relies on sustainable development, and with decades of commitment this eco Manor is a humble showcase how to merge best practices within an historic Manor.
- Photovoltaic Energy Production;
- Water heating by the sun;
- Led lightning;
- Synthetic Lawn Safina to avoid water consumption;
- Lake with LED lighting;
- Smart windows glass and frames for greater thermal efficiency and acoustics;
- Local materials and labor, traditional techniques used at renovation.
- Utilization and optimization of renovation works waste:
- Wood: reused in another location and when impossible, for decoration or heating;
- Stones: re-used for decoration;
- Iron: reused in other locations or when impossible recycled.